Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Capstone Look and Feel Issues

My presentation will be a mix of serious and humor. A serious aspect is explaining the facts and the humor could be portrayed in videos. The colors would be a wide variety of darker solid colors. The font will be something easy to read and bold such as Comic Sans. The layout would be a mix of pictures and information on the slide or website. The pictures would should people playing instruments, singing, and listening to music. My site would be persuasive because I will try not to fill it with too much information, so it can be easily read and comprehended. I will present my point of view in a non-biased and open-minded type of perspective so it could be understood by all. I am intending to create an app that has a 30-minute podcast with a mix of new age and ambient music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment